Who is the Data Controller?
Almond Care Ltd
Data Controller contact details
Almond Care Ltd, telephone 0247610233 Eliot Park Innovation Park, 4 Barling Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7RH
Ano Senah email@example.com
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information which relates to a living individual who can be identified either directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as their name, email address and other personal details.
What type of data do we collect?
We may collect from you:
- your full name
- your job title (if applicable)
- your email addresses
- your postal address
- your landline telephone number
- your mobile number
What about children’s data?
As we provide services to Children we will hold the personal data for children under the age of 16, children’s data is protected under the DPA,
New rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
- You have some additional rights under the GDPR.
- Access: Data Subject Access Request. You have the right to access the personal information we may hold about you. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, but at least within one calendar month. You must provide us with 2 forms of personal identity to ensure that we only disclose to you information which is relevant to you personally.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal information that may be incorrect or require updating.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information pertaining to you. Any questions about these rights may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Portability: Under GDPR there is a new right to data portability, primarily designed to make it easier for individuals to switch between service providers. This is unlikely to be relevant to your relationship with Almond Care Ltd
- The right to restrict or suspend processing: Individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. If you decide to do this, we will continue to store the data, but not further process it until we have agreed a solution to the issue you have raised.
- Data breach reporting. You have the right to be informed of a data breach if there is material damage which might affect you. We have a process in place just in case this unlikely event happens.
Do we collect any special categories of personal data?
We do not collect any special categories of personal data, as defined by the GDPR, except if you are a staff member. If you apply for a vacancy within Almond Care Ltd but are not successful, we will delete your personal information including any special categories in line with our retention policy.
Special categories of data under Article 9 of the GDPR are:
“racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation”
Is data collected from third party or public domain sources?
We may collect your personal data from you, a member of staff, face to face, or from a public source where we believe that you will be interested in what we do. Where we collect personal data from third party or public domain source we provide a means to opt-out or unsubscribe on every message we send you.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only use your data for the purposes we have specified, primarily we use your personal data to send you what you have signed up for or where we have your consent to send you other information that we think you might be interested in.
What are our grounds for lawful processing?
We collect your consent to deliver to you what you have signed up for. You always have a choice of opting out or unsubscribing or by contacting us at email@example.com
Disclosure to other organisations, e.g. authorities, data processor
We sometimes disclose personal data to our suppliers in order for them to process personal data on our behalf. When we do so we have a contract in place compliant with the GDPR to ensure the security of any personal data that each processor or sub-processor processes. We are called upon to disclose data on legal and tax issues, where they apply, to the regulatory authorities.
Data security – how we protect your data
We follow appropriate security procedures in the collection, storage and use of your Information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
We process data at our offices at Eliot Park Innovation Centre, 4 Barling Way, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH with access restrictions in place and at the sites of our data processors within the UK. Our IT specialist retains our data at a different location equally protected behind the appropriate firewalls and other security devices.
However, unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure the security of your Information transmitted by you to us via the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of your Information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the GDPR, The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations or the Data Protection Act. Once we have received your Information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
External links not covered by this policy
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website or you request a service from a third party, our Policy no longer applies. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your dealings with any other third-party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third-party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the Information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third-party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to Information collected by us through our website or services and does not apply to these third-party websites and third-party service providers.
Data Retention Policy
Our policy is to retain data only as long as this is necessary. If you unsubscribe or opt-out we may keep your personal data on a suppression list so that we don’t contact you again.
Please be advised that if you visit our premises CCTV is in operation for security purposes in the car parks, main entrance hall and main reception.
Website Privacy Statement
We at Almond Care Limited, company 07033238 Eliot Park Innovation Centre, 4 Barling Way, Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV10 7RH
Almond Care Limited, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. WE will continue to comply with the previsions of the Data Protection Act (DPA) until 25 May 2018, after which we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, any successor legislation to the GDPR and DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of date you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information does Almond Care Limited hold and how will we use it.
Information you give Almond care limited: You may give information about you by completing enquiry forms, on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address, postal address/location, and phone number.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a client you represent. We will retain this information for as long as necessary in the provision for services to you and in compliance with the “Records Management Code of Practice for Health and Social Care 2016” which can be accessed at the following https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/looking-after-information/data-security-and-information-governance/codes-of-practice-for-handling-information-in-health-and-care/records-management-code-of-practice-for-health-and-social-care-2016
Information Almond Care Limited Collects about you: Almond Care limited may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone, setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a client you represent. We will retain this information for as long as necessary in the provision for services to you and in compliance with the “Records Management Code of Practice for Health and Social Care 2016”
Information we receive from other sources:
This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. The information you give us may include your name, email address, postal address/location, and phone number. We will retain this information for as long as necessary in the provision for services to you and in compliance with the “Records Management Code of Practice for Health and Social Care 2016”
Use Made of the Information
Almond Care Limited may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a client you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Client with information or services you or the client has requested.
- Send you newsletters and marketing information you have consented to us doing so.
- Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent.
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website.
Almond Care Limited processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables Almond Care Limited to enhance, modify, personalise, or otherwise improve the website, its services, or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of Almond Care Limited’s network and information systems
- To Better understand how people, interact with Almond Care Limited’s websites
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting a testing: and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data, we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via the following webpage and we will take steps to ensure that is information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
WE will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations, and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
What to do if you have a concern.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
The Regulator of GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, updated 2004 and 2011 is the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you feel you wish to draw the Regulator’s attention to the way and the purposes for which we are processing personal data, you may contact the ICO by clicking here.
When last updated
May 25th 2018