- Are you passionate about treating young people with kindness and consideration?
- Do you think an organisation’s caring ethos should extend to its valued team members?
- Do you believe your talents should be properly rewarded?
If so, you are already thinking like a member of our team!
Almond Children’s Services are currently recruiting caring, friendly and dedicated staff to join our residential care home team, based in Leicestershire.
We offer a complete package of educational, therapeutic and residential care for young people aged 8 to 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties. As such, you will be working as part of a co-ordinated team on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
You will have experience of working with young people in a residential care setting.
As such, you will have developed the ability to remain calm under pressure and to show respect, patience and understanding when supporting young people with challenging emotional and behavioural issues.
You may already hold an NVQ Level 3 in residential child care or you will be interested in working towards this qualification.
- High rates of pay
- Sleep in rate of £73
- Bonus for outstanding work and commitment.
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months
- A great work life balance
Our commitment to you
We fully support each of our team members and provide:
- A dedicated one-to-one induction
- Ongoing training with outside providers
- Full study support for Level 3 NVQ in residential child care
- Career development pathway for members of our team who wish to progress further
If your experience and our ethos sound like the perfect partnership, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat and to find out more about the positions we have available, please call our Deputy Manager, Daniel on 01509 320167 or 07773 578145
|Hourly Rate||High rates of pay|