Are you ready to take the next step in your career or a chance to be part of a growing organisation?
Do you want to be part of an organisation that strives to be leaders in Children’s care?
Do you have experience managing regulated homes?
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Registered Manager at a newly established children’s home in South West Leicestershire. We are seeking an experienced Registered Manager ready for a new challenge or an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
The home itself offers a child-focused service for children aged 8 to 18 years in a residential setting, offering complex care.
Placing children in our care at the centre of all that we do, the Registered Manager will embed this ethos, leading a team of 15 made up of nurses, team leaders and support workers to deliver the best possible care to children.
The Registered Manager will also be confident in ensuring compliance and managing regulated inspections and full support will be given in establishing the new home.
As our Registered Manager you will:
- Have a strong understanding of Children’s Home regulations and compliance, alongside the roles and responsibilities of a Registered Manager
- Be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent or working towards
- Experience of EBD and/or learning disabilities
- Have experience of leading and managing care teams
- Be person-centred in approach
- Able to lead by example
- Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the service
If this is you, we can’t wait to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply and take the next step towards an extremely rewarding career.
|Salary||Up to £40,000|
|Location||South West Leicester|